To: Alex
If you don't mind me asking, what are you withdrawing from?  I am tapering from Hydros and am wondering if I will go through this thing of not sleeping....
Hope you can get a little more rest tonight.  ~Good Luck
Oxycodone which is similar. I just feel restless a little bit. Stuffy nose and congestion. Loss of apetite WHICH IS FINE BY ME lol :) Feeling anxious and nervous. Losing my cool and being irritable. Those are pretty common with w/d It is not that bad - however, i don't want to do this again lol

BIG HUG

Alex :)
Hang in their my friend!! You are doing great and everyday you are going to feel better. You should be very proud of yourself and congrats to you!!

Tim
I just finished a successful taper of off hydros.  I definitely had the problem of not being able to sleep.  I have been completely off for 7 days now, and I am starting to sleep again.  Thank god!!  It will come back and it does get better, just hang on.  If I can be of any help to you, please let me know.  I wasn't able to taper on my own, my hubby had to be my "pill police" as I have no will power.  If I have them, I will eat them.  Good luck to you.