Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
To: Alex
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

To: Alex

If you don't mind me asking, what are you withdrawing from?  I am tapering from Hydros and am wondering if I will go through this thing of not sleeping....
Hope you can get a little more rest tonight.  ~Good Luck
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Oxycodone which is similar. I just feel restless a little bit. Stuffy nose and congestion. Loss of apetite WHICH IS FINE BY ME lol :) Feeling anxious and nervous. Losing my cool and being irritable. Those are pretty common with w/d It is not that bad - however, i don't want to do this again lol

BIG HUG

Alex :)
Blank
Hang in their my friend!! You are doing great and everyday you are going to feel better. You should be very proud of yourself and congrats to you!!

Tim
Blank
I just finished a successful taper of off hydros.  I definitely had the problem of not being able to sleep.  I have been completely off for 7 days now, and I am starting to sleep again.  Thank god!!  It will come back and it does get better, just hang on.  If I can be of any help to you, please let me know.  I wasn't able to taper on my own, my hubby had to be my "pill police" as I have no will power.  If I have them, I will eat them.  Good luck to you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...