Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Today is my 26th day!!!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Today is my 26th day!!!!

I am so happy....Ifeel so good about my self...I want to thank this sight....I could not have done it without you....don't give up you can do it!!!!   HAPPY 26TH DAY  
Congrats!! Its so good to see other members posting their sobriety days!! This is awesome!! Keep up the good work and it will all pay off for you I promise! ((hugs))
PS Keep your guard up too ;)
Congratulations! Good job! Keep up the good work! You can do it!
susan
You go girl!! You're doing amazing...keep yourself focused and stay strong. You got this :)
Good job Tinker!!!!  It's great to feel good about yourself isn't it?
Go tinkerbell! This is great to read...it's so nice to see people doing well :) Are you looking into some type of support/aftercare to keep this good thing going? It really does help :) Keep moving forward and posting..we're here for you!
Congrats!
Way to go! keep going each day is better :)
Thank you all for the kind words!!!!  
You are doing great so keep it going!!!
I'll never get sick of posts like this one. Rock On!!!