Too Much For to Long
My name is bowman I have a bleeding disorder kinow as Hemophilia witch targets the joints ie, knee ankle etc...I have had so many surgeries I lose count. It is sad how easy it is to get pain killers from GP;s, I recently had my lower leg removed do to infection mostluy bone and my artificial joint was removed. i WAS ON MS 40 MG CODONE ,, ENDOCET 10 PER DAY, AS WELL AS A 75MC fYNTANYL PATCH. i for years  TOLD MY GP THE i AM NOT FEELING ANY PAIN AND IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT HE TOLD ME TO GO COLD TURKEY.  Needless to say the next day my home care nurse rushes me to the hospital. Getting to the point I got a withdrawl plan the only covered a few days and now I I feel like my skin is crawling over my bones and the sweats and chills never stop. Does anyonf know any home remedies to help with the horror. foods drinks anything  
Hi and welcome.
Sorry u are going through this.
Go to bottom of the page. Thomas recipe it will help you.  
Bananas and exercise, lots of Gatorade, water. Vits b12 for energy.
Yes...Are you able to get in and out of the bath?  Hot baths with Epsom salts will make you feel wonderful, I promise. From the bath, get in to some warm clothes. Wrap up in an electric blanket or use a heating pad on your thighs, back, feet...keep rotating it.  Take magnesium and potassium tabs, drink Tonic water, and get some Hylands Restful Legs tablets. You can get it all at Walmart, Walgreens, etc...these things will help that horrible restless, crawling feeling you have. The other thing that helps it is cough syrup containing DXM so if you have some of that in the house, you can take a tbsp. of it every several hours.

Keep forcing the fluids down: green tea, Gatorade, juices, water...Post back with questions or concerns and we'll  try to help.  You can do this!