Tramadol Withdrawal Confusion and Dizziness
I'm trying to get off of tramadol prescribed by my doctor.  I've tried a few times which is hard since the doctor gives me like 180 for 30 days and by the time I seem to come to the end of my usual 3 to 4 day withdrawal period, my brain tells me I'm good and I go pick up another prescription.

My big problem is that I get really "weird" for lack of a better word and almost dizzy when I go through withdrawals.  I'm in a constant haze, can't concentrate or anything.  Plus there's the horrible night body aches which keep you up all night etc.  I've been on some kind of a pain killer for 5 years since I had a catostrophic knee injury.

Anyone got any clues for a bit easy withdrawal?  Maybe like methodone for tramadol people?  Or something similar?

This discussion is related to What are the symptoms of tramadol.
No methadone for tramadol that would be like going from the frying pan into a bon fire .Best way to get off tram is a slow taper so your body can adjust to each drop .That seems to be the best way with tram ..
thanks for the advice...that seem to be the consensus.  Only way out is thru pain and discomfort but I'll handle it!!!
umm try getting off tramadol slowly cut the pills in half and half again i done this and it wrks
I am on day 2 from getting of Tram. I am a recovering alkey and knew I was getting into it bad when I started to get Tram on line.  it was quite obvoius I had an issus when I was taking 10 a day and I was still in pain.  Wouldnt you believe my pain has gone down now I have not had any?  yeah I feel like my skin is boiling and my anxiety is the worst it has ever been but I am not taking anything to feel "normal".  I am also on anatripolyn (?) for depression.  I have been reading alot of posts from people and I knew what I was to expect coming off this crap.  And to think it wasent that great of a drug.......Grrrr