Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Tramadol and sleep

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Tramadol and sleep

I have finely had a good nights rest, slept like the dead. Today again I am however suffering the trots again, seem to come and go anyone else have that issue ay day 23 ?
ArtistSandie
Yes give it another week or so and you should be better.remember everyday it does get better. Wish I could sleep with out relying on klonopin but at least I get 5 hours with it.hope things get better for ya
I do not know what that is your using for sleep, but five hours is very little sleep. I know better then none. I was getting so draged out on my lack of sleep I was punch-drunk and having trouble doing just simple things. Thank you for your input. Maybe only a week more, that would be just wonderful.
This is common and should be over real soon.  You may have a touch of the flu also as it seems we pick up every bug that is floating around for the first few months.  Our immune system took a beating.
Thank you, I made another night’s sleep, not quite as restful. I did check my temp. it was normal. I feel ok other than having bouts of diarrhea, well as ok as can be expected. I have a dentist appointment this morning should be fun and you can bet I will make sure not to have pain pills. I am feeling brighter as I can see that light at the end of the tunnel, this was a very interesting and educational journey.
Thank you for your thoughts, I will keep a lookout just to make sure this is not the flu, just in case.
ArtistSandie
Does your dentist know about your addiction?
Hi, Sandie, it sounds like you may have a slight bug. Funny in an ironic way how we associate tummy issues with withdrawal, but being this far out, I am thinking bug. The others are right, our bodies have taken a beating so in the beginning we get a little something here and there. Just keep taking vitamins, minerals, and supplements and try to rest.

Hugs,

Minn