Tramadol and sleep
I have finely had a good nights rest, slept like the dead. Today again I am however suffering the trots again, seem to come and go anyone else have that issue ay day 23 ?
ArtistSandie
Yes give it another week or so and you should be better.remember everyday it does get better. Wish I could sleep with out relying on klonopin but at least I get 5 hours with it.hope things get better for ya
I do not know what that is your using for sleep, but five hours is very little sleep. I know better then none. I was getting so draged out on my lack of sleep I was punch-drunk and having trouble doing just simple things. Thank you for your input. Maybe only a week more, that would be just wonderful.
This is common and should be over real soon.  You may have a touch of the flu also as it seems we pick up every bug that is floating around for the first few months.  Our immune system took a beating.
Thank you, I made another night’s sleep, not quite as restful. I did check my temp. it was normal. I feel ok other than having bouts of diarrhea, well as ok as can be expected. I have a dentist appointment this morning should be fun and you can bet I will make sure not to have pain pills. I am feeling brighter as I can see that light at the end of the tunnel, this was a very interesting and educational journey.
Thank you for your thoughts, I will keep a lookout just to make sure this is not the flu, just in case.
ArtistSandie
Does your dentist know about your addiction?
Hi, Sandie, it sounds like you may have a slight bug. Funny in an ironic way how we associate tummy issues with withdrawal, but being this far out, I am thinking bug. The others are right, our bodies have taken a beating so in the beginning we get a little something here and there. Just keep taking vitamins, minerals, and supplements and try to rest.

Hugs,

Minn