Tramadol
How bad will the w/d be from taking 350 mg of tramadol for 1 month?
You need to taper down on these.  Hopefully either tramahater or madtram will be on at some point and will give you some good advice.  They both have come off tramadol...Keep checking back as it can be slow on Sunday afternoon.        sara
bump
After only one month, it should be possible to taper down so that you have minimal withdrawals.  We are not allowed to give specific taper schedules & you should consult a doctor who knows your personal medical history.

However, in general, tapering involves a periodic reduction in dosage, (say 50 mg a week).  Tapering enables your brain to adjust more gently to the change in serotonin & noradrenaline levels caused by the reduction in the antidepressant component of tramadol.

Done this way your withdrawals should be mild &  these OTC remedies should help the common symptoms:  benadryl/ nyquil; valerian; melatonin, (for sleep) immodium, (for bathroom issues) ; hylands restful legs; magnesium, epsom salt baths (RLS & muscle tension).

There is a ton of experience with tramadol withdrawal on this site, so please post with any specific issues that come up for you.

You will be done before you know it.

Best wishes.

Thanks madtram!!!
Thanks for the info.I lost my health Insurance and can no longer get my medication,I only have about 30, 50mg tramadol left.I will have to taper with those.I hope that is enough.Will the w/d's set in right away or do they take a few days before it hits you?
Hi!  I was SO busy yesterday, and I didn't see this until now!  Tramadol has a long half life, so it will take about 24 hours for you to feel WD usually.  The severity of the WDs depends on several things.  Have you been addicted to opiates before?  If you taper a little and then just stop, you should be ok.  It isn't a huge dose over a long period of time!

Good luck!  Keep us posted, ok?
Yes.I was addicted to vicodin.I went through some really bad w/d's coming off that.Is there anything I can get to make it easier?Thanks so much for the info and kindness.
bump
Hey!  There are supplements that you can buy that will help some.  Have you looked on the Health Pages on the top right corner of this page?  Look at Thomas Recipe and Amino Acid Protocol.  They have useful info.

Also, take hot baths in epsom salts and take 800 mg of advil around the clock, every 8 hours.  (If you can take it)  Also, if you have RLS, get some Hyland's Restful Legs or Leg Cramps.  They work GREAT!

What symptoms are you having now?
Nothing bad now,I just wanted to know if there is anything I can do now to make the w/d's easier when they set in.I am going to try and do the slowest taper I can,from what I have read if you can do a long taper the w/d's are easier.Thank you for telling me about the health pages and Thomas recipe.I am going to go today and get as much as I can that is on the list.If anyone has any other things that may help please let me know.Thanks so much for the information and support.God knows I need it right now.
I only have 100mg long release tablets. Is it ok to break these up in an effort to taper. Information on this matter greatly appreciated
No, don't break those!  You will not be able to adequately gauge how much you are getting.  
Go see you dr. Don't do by yourself