Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Tramadol:(
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tramadol:(

I am on my second day without tramadol and I am emotional, my stomach hurts, I cant sleep, I am really depressed, and I cant concentrate.  I am trying to study for a pre-nursing exam and I cant, just typing this question is hard.  I am taking withdrawl (withdrawal) ease, tuna omega-3 oil, organically bound minerals, calcium lactate, renafood, 100mg zoloft, 40 mg adderall (adderrall), and clonazepam.  Do you know how long these feelings are going to last?  I am really not doing well. I was prescribed 50mg tramadol every 4-6 hrs for about a year, I did taper a little before stopping. Thank you
Tags: tramadol
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1235186_tn?1339127464
Hello and welcome. if a proper taper is done you can eliminate alot of the w/d symptoms. it sounds like you went waaayyy too fast.
these meds are all doctor prescribed??
Going Cold turkey from tramadol can cause seizures. Stay hydrated,get in some exercise.keep yourself as active as possible. Two weeks is still early in recovery.hard to say some people do better than others .just take it as it comes. One day at a time. Think positive it definitely helps. The anxiety,depression and lack of sleep are all part of the  detox.
We are here to support and encourage you .
Blank
Thank you I am trying my hardest to keep telling myself I am not going to die and it will go away.  I am also trying to drink 70 to 80 liters of water but its hard
Blank
2158432_tn?1336776527
I was addicted to lorab's been taking them for over 10 years and today is day 5, for me, I went to my Dr last week and asked him for something non narcotic and he prescribed me Tramadol, so now I am confused, I did not know people could get addicted to these, now I am rethinking even taking it, Good luck on your recovery   Renee
Blank
A lot of doctors are under the impression that Tramadol is not addictive like traditional opiates. I don't know about them other than what I have read here, as I only took them a short time several years ago. At the very least, I would recommend being careful with them. From what I understand, you can't just stop them cold turkey because of an antidepressant property.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...