Trouble urinating on subutek
It doesn't hurt to pee - and it's only hard to pee when I take the subutek which is what I'm taking to get off OC and heroin, but any suggestions to make it easier to go?
I was on Sub but never experienced that symptom.  Are you getting the Subutex from a doctor or on the street?  I would highly recommend you see a doctor -- what you describe is not at all normal.  All the best.
no   it is not normal and is not a normal side effect of sub...r u drinking plenty of fluids ?  this could be a sign of an underlying problem that needs to be addressed..please go and have it checked by a doctor
Actually that does happen to some people on sub. When I was on higher doses of sub it happened to me as well as some others I've spoken with. I wouldn't call it a 'normal' side effect but due to the fact that sub is such a new med they really don't have an accurate idea of side effects yet. But I believe it's a side effect of opiate use in general but we notice it more on the sub cuz we're not nodding out all the time. Drink more water, if you don't exercise already - give it a try. The only way to 'fix' that problem is to lower your sub dosage. Are you ready to do that yet? How much are you taking? Getting checked by a doctor would still be a good idea tho, so don't discount the other advice!
do get it checked as some other disease processes come to mind..sometimes narcs blunt out pain and things can be wrong that we do not know about...i didnt see that as a normal side effect but sure it could be an unusual side effect...go get checked!
No it isn't a disease.

When I don't take the SUBUTEK - not suboxone

I pee normal and everythings fine.. ONLY and ONLY when I take high amounts of pain killers it's hard to pee.

And yes I'm prescribed..
HI.  I would say yes taking the subutex could cause this.. I didnt have the issue on suboxone but when I was on high amounts of pain killers - oxy, percs whatever -- I also had trouble peeing.. not pain, just not able to pee as often as I needed to.  I think its something that happens with opiate use and subutex and/or suboxone is an opiate so it makes sense that people would have this same problem on it.  Good luck.  And I would also suggest talking to the doctor about it and perhaps lowering your sub dose.  Take care.
My Fiance' had this EXACT same problem and it IS listed as one of the possible side effects of the med.

After he stopped taking it, all went back to normal but you are definately not alone in this problem, I think it is reletively common.
thanks yeah i know it goes back to normal when i stop taking but i'm addicted to pain killers so subutek is to get me off and i wanna know what i can do while on subutek to help
i guess if u were on a high dose of sub it could be a side effect as sub is a narcotic and high doses of narcotics can cause this...being a partial antagonist i had not heard of it but guess it could be the case...i am not sure of ur age but these s/s are also common with prostate CA...and some other disorders...never hurts to be sure so get checked....if u stop the sub and it goes away then u know it was the sub...be safe