Tylenol 3
I have been on Tylenol 3 for a year and a half for bad headaches and recently got up to 80 pills in a 9 day period, I knew it had gotten out of hand and have since decided to stop. I have not had any since yesterday morning and last night was horrible. I woke up soaked in night sweats, and had a bad  bout of nausea at 5 am. My body is now starting to get aches and pains all over and a bad headache is weighing down my willpower. I was curious if anyone knows how long this detox stage lasts? My husband is being so supportive and telling me it won't last long but I've even considered taking some cough syrup we have with codeine in it to take the edge off. Any suggestions on how to stay strong and how long this will last?
Hello and welcome.
If you take codeine you will prolong the withdrawals.  
3-5 days the worst is over.
Stay hydated. Gatorade.apple juice,water.
Take hot bath with epsom salts.
Stay positive. Try to move around.
That is great you have your husbands support.
Sending hope,encouragment and prayers
Debbie
Thank you Debbie, I called my dr to maybe give me some advice on help with the withdrawls and he tried to prescribe me Tylenol 3 again! I think my dr really does not care about helping me and that is scary. Motrin and baths are helping but the headaches and night sweats are horrible still. I've been sober (I don't know if thats what you call it) for 6 days now and I'm surprised the symptoms are still so strong but I was taking a lot of codeine and functioning normally. Trying to hang in there and I didn't take the cough syrup because of your encouragement thank you
It's good that you didn't take the cough syrup. It sounds like you just want to get this done and that would have set you back a bit, mentally and physically...After 6 days you SHOULD be turning a corner here...

What symptoms are you still having? Maybe we can help with that...