Tylenol 3 vs Hydrocodone
Can anyone tell me the difference between tylenol 3 and hydrocodone, I understand the hydrocodone is a synthetic of codeine, but as far a strength of tylenol 3 vs one 5mg vicodin?  What is the addiction factor, what is worse codeine or hydrocodone?  Just curious..
who do you think is worse Satan or Lucifer
I agree with Beach.....dont mess with either with them unless you really need them.  And take only as prescribed.
If satan or lucifer lets me make it through the day, then neither.  Bad joke I know, just wanted to see if maybe the t3 is not a strong so the taper would not be has hard, thanks bt your full of smart analogies.  A rose is a rose right....
lol
hi..i know that hydrocodone is stronger...Some people taper with something like darovcet, ultram...But in all realitly it is a bit the same, and for me it only made it worst...But for some i know tapering with ultram helped them alot...So maybe you will get more responses of some that actually did that...
God luck
r2r
I don't think it was funny at all..I dont' get into drama, but really!!!!
She is trying to taper...That was great advice....
Then to actually LOL is terrible to me..
r2r
They are all narcotics. They are all addictive.
You won't notice much of a difference when it comes to w/d.

May I ask, are you trying to stop using the pain meds? If so, what is your plan?

Keep posting and let us know.

God Bless!
I was laughing at beach saying "which is worse Satan or Lucifer". It was funny regardless of it having anything to do with drugs or not. So give me a break please.

And I'm going to stop right there before i say something even worse...
you know, i would really like to know myself....as far as the tylenol 3 versus the hydro.  im on my fifth day of w/d from 120mg. daily of hydro.  i get through much of the day with a xanax or two and then in the evening i will take a few tylenol 3's to "take the edge off"...but by no means am i getting high off it.  i am suppose to start the suboxone program tomorrow...i cant wait and i am hoping it is everything i want and need.  my mind does not crave the pills....just  my body.  
Yes I am trying to get off the stuff, just not easy to do because I like it sooo much and to afraid of the wd but this cannot go on forever and I have to stop before I kill myself or for that matter drive my family crazy with my mood swings.  I do not have a plan as of yet, I do have the thomas recipie so hopefully this will help, I do not have a Dr currently to give me clonidine or suboxone or anything else and do not have a support group to speak of except for the forum so I appreciate having found out about it and hopefully I will be able to help someone myself, just a nasty thing to get hooked on, thanks for the God Bless really appreciate it.