Tylenol #3
Can taking 2 tylenol#3 per day be considered an addiction.
Depends on alot of things...why do you take them? Is it for a ligit reason? How do you feel when you dont have any to take?
Depends are you taking them for the high if so then there would be your answer ?
Anything can be an addiction! Taking (2) Tylenol #3's per day isn't considered to be a high dose at all. The real issue is that do you feel like you take these strictly for real pain issues AND as prescribed or do you take them for the "high?"

You're the only one who knows what your intentions are when you take the pills. Welcome to the forum and if you feel that you have an addiction problem, please join us and get clean!!
Agree...not a high dose and is a weak narcotic...but if u r using them to get high then i would quit...most start out small and it can get big and ugly later on...get out while the getting is good if u r taking them for the high
I take them for 2 reasons, I have history of migrains and I also had surgery on my elbow that has not healed correctly and I may need additional surgery.  I dr. wanted to give me lorcet but I told him I did not like the way they made me feel.
You must be thinking something because you are here.  Do you think its a problem or going to be a problem?

Nauty..........