Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Tzt,Todd,Shelby,Marca,Hopeless,Lucy and friends.

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I am up early and just checking in. I am going boating with the boys today and do some fishing. I just wanted to let you all know I am praying and thinking about you. Stay strong and I will catch you later this afternoon.

Love,
Tim
Tags: friends, Addiction, Boating, Fishing, Love, Work
  • Tim (4 replies):
    i was just wondering how you are doing?? I hope you are ...[more]
  • Tim (1 replies):
    Hey my flushin bro... It's been awhile since i got to...[more]
  • day 11 (6 replies):
    Made it through my BBQ yesterday and boy was I tired. Fe...[more]
  • Hey Friends (3 replies):
    Hey guys Just wanted to let you know that i am leaving ...[more]
  • Avis (5 replies):
    Happy birthay to you happ birthday to you happpppy bir...[more]
Have fun today! Wish I were going fishing too!
Avatar n tn
Sorry sweetheart, I walked away from the computer and didn't see it till now. I would never ignore you. You have been a source of help to me and you know that I care about you.

((((((lonote))))))

Tim
Well, I am so glad to hear that you are getting out today. I am sure it will be fun and well needed. Have a great time. Drop us a post when you are back...

xoxoxo...Lisa
Avatar n tn
Sounds like a fun day!   Have a great one and catch a big fish or two!  I'll bet you will appreciate the distraction and be able to really see and feel how far you have come.
Lotsa love and hugs!
tzt
No kidding!  We want to go!  Great idea mj! lol

Tim I hope you are doing better then yesterday.  Sounds like you are - what a nice day you have planned.  Must be nice while the rest of us have to work or whatever! :)  Just kidding!  You deserve this sweetie!  I miss my Tim though.  Hope to see you soon.

xoxox,

shelby
Have fun, toots!!  Can we go????

:-)
mj
If you put a corndog on your hook you might catch a dorkfish!lol[Bill Engvall]
Hi Tim!!
Glad you're getting out and going boating today!! Perfect day for it! Enjoy, and ttyl!!