Ultracet - when would you be susceptible to withdrawal?
How many pills a day or for how long do you think you would need to be on Ultracet/Ultram before you would experience withdrawal symptoms?  My husband took about 100 pills in a 2 week period (unknown to me - they were mine!) and he had mysterious stomach cramping/pain around the time he finished them/ran out.  Sounds like it was related.
does he have prior addiction problems?  that is about 8 a day and tramadol is a weak pain killer but very addiction...2 weeks may not be long enuf to get addicted...tramadol is supposed to be tapered slowly if u r addicted to it....it may be the cause of the tummy stuff...does he have the runs?  are u sure he doesnt take other stuff that u dont know about?
yup that would be withdrawl
if he took 100 in 14 days  thats enough to WD I did the first time on 30 pills
coop you might want to get alittle safe or a lock box to put your meds in so you have them when you need them.
now i see ur earlier post....anyone with prior addictions will get addicted much faster than the general public....so chances are he is in wd from the trams...seizures can be a risk with sudden cessation of tramadol....keep an eye on him...abrupt cessation of tramadol can be dangerous
Thanks all & avisg - the doctor suggested the lockbox too.  I used to hide the Ultracet but he went searching for it & found it.  I thought the lock was too harsh but I guess not.  And I just went to the pharmacy to refill my Adderall and guess what - someone dipped in there too.  Probably only 1 or 2 but nonetheless, making me feel like maybe I didn't overreact.
scary.....is he in any type of aftercare?   looks like he is definitely trying to chase a high...lock em up or keep them somewhere else....hard to do but geez....u could put a snapping turtle in the box and see what happens next time!
IVE BEEN TAKEING ULTRACET ABOUT 20 OR MORE A DAY FOR ABOUT A MONTH RAN OUT THIS MORNIGN I USUALLY WAKE UP AND TAKE 10 RIGHT AWAY IM OUT AND IM VERY NERVOUS FEELING AND SHACKY AND MY STOMACH HURTS AND I HAVE SEVER CRAVEING WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME !!!! IM SCARED
Please re-post this as a individual post - not on an old string - use Ultracet withdrawal as your question topic.  You will get more of a personal response.
There are many on here who will be able to give you some information - who have been through the ultracet hell.
You are going to go through withdrawal - flu like symptoms, restless legs - it will be tough - but you can do it.
Are you just waiting to fill a prescription?
Again - repost as a new post will get you better responses