Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Ultracet Withdrawal

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Ultracet Withdrawal

Does anyone know how long it takes to start feeling the effects of withdrawal from ultracet.  I was taking anywhere from 4 to 6 pills a day, and over the past week have reduced down to three, but now my doctor wants me to do cold turkey.  It's been almost 24 hours since my last pill and so far I feel bad but not horrible.  I'm just wondering if maybe it hasn't hit me yet.  If anyone has any insight I'd appreciate it.
tramadol has been a crazy topic lately.i personally have never taken even 1.it's a very confusing drug to me. it's neither an opiate,synthetic opiate or narcotic but acts on the same receptors as an opiod would.i have heard horror stories of people trying to get off this drug,some say it's as bad as oxy-contin.sounds like your doing ok for now,it's been 24 hours you say.i hope it dosen't get worse for you but be prepared.i'm sure you will have alot of responses.wish the best