Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Unbelievable-NO W/D's!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Unbelievable-NO W/D's!

Today is day four C/T after nearly a year of 8-10 (5/500) Vicodin's per day. I haven't had ANY symptoms of W/D. The first day I felt a tinge of abd cramping and took OTC med for that. And a Tylenol PM at bedtime. That was it. Felt great the second day and ever since. I think the reason is that I had already w/d'd for two days last month, then got a refill of 120 tabs. My guess is the W/D's were already dealt with and this refill was like starting over. Anyway, there's a little hope for those who are fearing their relapses. Thanks.
huh?
good for you buddy... you lucked out!!!
good for you!!! whatever you do...dont, dont, dont use again. you may not get so lucky next time. I experienced the same thing (no wd's) and FOOLISHLY thought that I could use again and stop with no problems...now look at where I am...20+/day and trying to stop.
my dad recently told me that there is "no such thing as "trying" to stop, you do or you dont"
he was talking about cigs though, no one knows about the pills, except my med help buddies.
good luck and congradulations