Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Update on rapid 5 day detox using Sub.

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Update on rapid 5 day detox using Sub.

I am into day 5 detoxing using Sub. Here is an update. I took 1mg Sub. this morn. I will take 1mg tonight. So far had only had minor symptoms, ears ringing, some leg pains, sleeping well using Lunesta. Bowels have almost returned to normal. Have eaten throughout. I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop. But?
Avatar n tn
I am hanging in there. Good luck on  your surg. Yes I will keep you posted as the days go by. See where this goes, Sub. I mean.
Avatar n tn
Im glad to hear it is going good for you. You are keeping my spirits up for my sub detox.I will tell you i was surfing around a bit and came across www.herion-detox.com
From what alot of people are saying is that sub is worse to detox from then the pills.
Is thier hope?
I know I can not go this alone and need help.Im almost starting to think that the only thing that might really help is rehab.
Rehab is not an option for me at all. I have my job, my house,kids to take care of.
Well I guess I will see for myself like I said before the 2nd I go to the counselor and the 3rd the doc.
Avatar n tn
Lunesta is a non-addictive Rx sleeping pill.