Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Utram
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Utram

If you have a history of addiction to oxycodone and heroin ( clean more than 1 year), can you take ultram for pain fractured hand?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1235186_tn?1339127464
ultram can be very addictive. do you get a script?
if you only get a few pills to get you through the first few days, that would be ok. be careful.
Blank
495284_tn?1333897642
Ultram is very addictive and the wd's are long and nasty.  If you have someone to hold them for you that would be better.  You dont want to wake the beast that lives in our head.
Blank
Being a heroin addict myself I could not take tram without causing me to relapse
The feeling would be too much and would trigger me into a binge. I don't have as much clean time as u though so u may be stronger. If the pain requires it than yes but if all possible do not use them. It's not about u taking them as preacrubed or having someone hold them and give them when needed it's that after there gone ur brain will be rewired again and your judgement will be impaired and relapse is far more likely. It's like a patato chip you can't just eat one you gotta eat the whole back. **** ***** u in. Hope u feel ok soon
Take xare
Blank
Care*
Blank
I agree with Sara on this one if you do go with pain meds have someone else hold them like she said it not worth waking up the beast inside us better to error on the side of safety keep us posted hope your hand feel better have you tryed over the counter stuff yet?? might just be enough to take the edge off good luck and God bless......Gnarly
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank