Utram
If you have a history of addiction to oxycodone and heroin ( clean more than 1 year), can you take ultram for pain fractured hand?
ultram can be very addictive. do you get a script?
if you only get a few pills to get you through the first few days, that would be ok. be careful.
Ultram is very addictive and the wd's are long and nasty.  If you have someone to hold them for you that would be better.  You dont want to wake the beast that lives in our head.
Being a heroin addict myself I could not take tram without causing me to relapse
The feeling would be too much and would trigger me into a binge. I don't have as much clean time as u though so u may be stronger. If the pain requires it than yes but if all possible do not use them. It's not about u taking them as preacrubed or having someone hold them and give them when needed it's that after there gone ur brain will be rewired again and your judgement will be impaired and relapse is far more likely. It's like a patato chip you can't just eat one you gotta eat the whole back. **** ***** u in. Hope u feel ok soon
Take xare
Care*
I agree with Sara on this one if you do go with pain meds have someone else hold them like she said it not worth waking up the beast inside us better to error on the side of safety keep us posted hope your hand feel better have you tryed over the counter stuff yet?? might just be enough to take the edge off good luck and God bless......Gnarly