Very light smoking - long term
I've been smoking about 1-2 cigaretts per week only in the summer months for over 6 years now.  I understand the risks of heavy and moderate smoking but I enjoy having a smoke when I'm on the golf course with my smoking buds in the summer.  So far I haven't noticed any adverse affects or breathing problems when I jog or excercise.  Can 2 cigs per week be very harmful?

When I first started smoking cigarettes it started very similar to what you are describing.  It was with friends maybe a few times a week.  I didn't see any danger in it, I thought I could smoke ocassionally and not become a regular smoker.  After smoking ocasionally for about a year, I became a regular smoker I smoked a pack a day for about 5 years and have just recently quit.  I took me several attempts to finally quit.  Nicotine is adictive and the best way to not become addicted is to not smoke at all.  I myself didn't feel any physical side affects until I became a regular smoker.  I didn't even realize the affect it had on me until I quit.  I can finally smell things, and taste foods like normal.
to answer your question, I don't think your in any trouble, yea, obviously its hurting your lungs but not to a severe extent.  Just like anything else, years of use add up but if you were to smoke 1 or 2 cigarettes a week I don't think your in any position to really worry..........
If anyone on this board wants to quit smoking (cigarettes) I have a great way,and I won't even charge-here it is! Move to Canada,here in Ontario they are $7.00 per pack,Manitoba-almost $8.00 per pack. I live in Ontario,my wife and I smoke a pack a day each,thats on a good day,sometimes (like for the past 2 months) I smoke almost 2 packs per day! Do the math-still want to smoke?