Vicodin and Ambien
Is it safe to take Vicodin and Ambien together?
I think so... not in large amounts of course.. and I wouldn't take em at the same time or anything.
Maybe someone else knows for sure.  I have taken Vicodin and Lunesta together so I am assuming its ok.
Hi there,

Oh...please don't.

Or test it out first....I am on 4 Hydo's a day and have now just quit the 12.5 Ambein CR (only 1 a night) - and it started w/ Lunesta, but after 2 weeks, they were not working...so I talked to the doc, and he gave me Ambien.

I had only been on it for 4 months, and started doing sleep walking and things like that. Then after 1 month, I started getting this buzzy dizzyness every morning, and the only thing that took it away was a Hydro, and or Valium.

Everyone is different, but it is a "Sedative / Hypnotic" - and the w/d's are way more intense, then I ever thought - for only talking them at 4 months.

I'm in the midst of w/d's - shaky, anxiety, insomnia..etc...

Even type it in the searh bar above for "Ambein withdrawals" - and you will find some 2003 & 2004 forums on the addiction to it.

Don't be fooled by the CR - Their patent ran out, so generic stepped in, so they just up on the mg, and made it a time release - But its the same med.

Hope this helps,

Todd