Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Vicodin and twitching

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Vicodin and twitching

Vicodin TWITCHING?

I have been on Hydrocodone for the last 8 months 3-10mg. daily. Besides wanting to get off it, I have begun to have twitchs, or quakes or tremors constantly. Call it what you will. Is there any relation between twitching and Vicodin?
i am not sure, but when i started my w/d's i would twitch and shake alot, my nervious system felt it, the w/d's i mean. anyway wean off of them if you can.
Hi I have been on this vicodin for about 2 1/2 years myself and just started noticing my hands shake somtimes, not bad, but I notice it. Also, I am super jumpy. The phone rings and it will make me jump, like it said Boo. This is very strange to me and I feel at this point I wouldn't put anything past this drug and what it can do to our minds and body.
i have been on vidcodin for about a year, prescription of course for lower back pain and neck pain, but i notice the twitches only when i think i have taken to much, im on 7.5 vics, if i take more then i normally do in a day i notice some twitchin in my legs mostly. i have a litle twitchin inmy hands, but i have had that way before i was on any medication when i was in high school. i think vicodin, morphine, oxy and stuff just maybe make it worse if u take to much or take it for so long.  i was put on morphine for a little period before an that seemed to make the leg twitchin worse.