Vicodin and twitching
Vicodin TWITCHING?

I have been on Hydrocodone for the last 8 months 3-10mg. daily. Besides wanting to get off it, I have begun to have twitchs, or quakes or tremors constantly. Call it what you will. Is there any relation between twitching and Vicodin?
i am not sure, but when i started my w/d's i would twitch and shake alot, my nervious system felt it, the w/d's i mean. anyway wean off of them if you can.
Hi I have been on this vicodin for about 2 1/2 years myself and just started noticing my hands shake somtimes, not bad, but I notice it. Also, I am super jumpy. The phone rings and it will make me jump, like it said Boo. This is very strange to me and I feel at this point I wouldn't put anything past this drug and what it can do to our minds and body.
i have been on vidcodin for about a year, prescription of course for lower back pain and neck pain, but i notice the twitches only when i think i have taken to much, im on 7.5 vics, if i take more then i normally do in a day i notice some twitchin in my legs mostly. i have a litle twitchin inmy hands, but i have had that way before i was on any medication when i was in high school. i think vicodin, morphine, oxy and stuff just maybe make it worse if u take to much or take it for so long.  i was put on morphine for a little period before an that seemed to make the leg twitchin worse.