Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
W/Ds

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

W/Ds

I'm going through hell withdrawals right now. I could not sleep that much since yesterday. My last one pill of percocet 5/325mg at around 5pm yesterday. I only took last 3 yesterday then last one pill at 5pm. I got percocet from ER. I don't have any xanax. All I have is mortin 800mg and flexeril. My back is killing me so bad. Ive took few of mortins and flexeril, but its not helping at all. I'm suffering in pain and going through w/d's at same time. So, I can't go back to ER. I know they wouldn't give me more. I don't know anybody that sells pills so I'm just sitting here, shaky with back pain. This really sucks.
Damn cinn, I'm so sorry.  ****, wish there was something I could do?  I just wanted to post and tell ya that I'm thinking of you.  I wish you well and hope you can find something to take the pain away.  I've gotta go get dinner done, I'll be back a little later.  My prayers are definitely with you... take care, Lil.
sorry to hear , I know it can really suck sometimes I have back and shoulder issues as well and still deal with the pain daliy,  Try hot baths as much as ya can along with the flex ya might want to switch back and forth with advil and acetaminopen.all of this sould help with both detox and pain.  With time
this will let up !!! take it hour by hour we are here for you ,.
Avis
This is about when the w/d get to be their worst...from what most say it is the first 24-72 hrs that are most difficult.  In your heart do you want to quit?  You are off to a good start and it is hard but it is worth it to get your life back!  If you go back to the drugs, you know where that will lead....worrying about when you will run out again!  You are better than that so be tough and strong! Keep yourself well hydrated, Motrin 800mg every 8 hours. I know you are in pain but the w/d intensify this too!  If you are an addict the drugs will not be as effective for the pain anyway...you will haved to keep taking more and more!
Good Luck and keep posting!
Marcie
Ah.... I slipped. I just can't stand this pain. I'm wimp. One of my member happen to have vicodin so she gave me some to last until I see dr next week for appt. I don't really think I can quit at this time. It's just so hard for me due my bulge disc and sciata (spell?) I have some numbness on my left leg. Its unbearable for me to tolerate it. Yeah, I'm wimp. :( Well, I'll talk to DR and would need to see pain management - you know to inject steriods, etc in my back to see if that helps and probably PT too. I just dont want to suffer with back pains anymore. I'll do whatever it takes to make it better... one morning waking up with no back pain at all, that is what I want. I just want my life back the way it was before I had back problem, you know? I'm only 31, going on 32 in 6 months. I know I just can't keep taking pain meds. Sorry, I just could not keep going on so I slipped. Sorry I disappointed you all. :(

Awww man, you didn't disappoint anyone.  If you are in pain, you are doing nothing by taking pain medication specially if you are taking it the way you're suppose to and especially if you are truly in pain.  Don't beat yourself up over something that you did nothing wrong about sweetie.  I'm here for ya, and if ya need to talk I'll be up for a little bit longer.  Thinking and praying for ya, Lil.  :)