W/d
Need some ideas on going through withdrawls, I am ready to start. On my first day and I know that it is going to get worse. I have done this before, but the first time I was in jail and I had no choice. Are there anyone that has some ideas. I have a wonderful family and I want this desperately
Welcome...We all can sure try and help you...Can you tell us, what you are taking, how much and for how long?  
r2r
Well, to be honest, I played football in college and had a few surgeries in two years. That is how all this got started, but now I realize there is something deeper than that. I like opiates because they make me feel sociable and normal. I was strung out for 10 years and by the grace of GOD I got into trouble and got prison for 5 years. I actually, got sober for 2 years, but 4 months ago when I got realesed I started back. I take maybe 10 lortabs a day, if I can get them. If not I tried taking suboxone. I am down to about 4-5 lortabs a day now but when I try to just stop I psych myself out by telling myself that the withdrawl is going to as bad as when I was taking 30 lortabs a day. I now it isn't as bad as I think but I still hurt, so I made a doctors appointment for this monday, but I dont' know what I need to ask him that will help me. I know that I need to get sxtensive counseling