WELLBUTRIN AND ganja
BTW never try to smoke weed while on wellbutrin. it is the worst experience ive ever felt and love weed. it was like a bad acid trip. BAD!
after reading your three posts, i am confused.   did you come to an addiction forum telling ppl to substitute one addiction for another?   why are you here pushing pot?   just wondering what your motive is?
Hey there
Just wanted to say i used to smoke pot all the time 24/7 but quit many years ago and meaning this in the nicest way if people want to smoke it fine its their own business but try not to push it ppl on here have enough on thier plates okay lots of luv Chros
I really don't  think thats what this person is doing they are just sharing their experiene.  to that comment I smoke pot and I'm on celexa dosen't have any strange adverse recation at all.  I think thats interesting.  that was one o my concerns although I've been on antidepressants or 8 years,  try zolot or eexor you can smoke on those . and drink,  I know somwonw whop had one glass o wine on paxil and ended up in the emerg.  Have to be careul don't smoke i you take seroquel either bad experience.