WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF TEENAGE DRUS ABUSE? CANNABIS???
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF CANNABIS ???

Ii'm concerned for my 12 year old, he is from a good family background, he has a few problems relating to adhd but still in the process of being diagnosed. my concern is that a close friend came to me last week and said he thought my son had dabbled in drugs possibly canabis as wen he saw him he was displaying the signs, i hadn't noticed personally and shrugged it offf, last night my son came home acting very out of character, speech slurred, inability to stand up straight or still, ate a full roast tea then a couple of sandwiches chocolate followed by falling up the stairs with a cup of tea and biscuits. he had cuts on his arm where he said he had fallen over, doesn't know how or where, but he wanted to go straight to bed, for which is highly rare for my son he often stays awake for days sometimes and his pupils were masssive really massive, i questioned him about substance abuse and he admitted to smoking so i presume it's cannabis as i'm not aware that normal cigarettes can cause these side effects can they on their own????

any advice would be great!!!!

i wanted to scream at him and ask what he's been doing but i remained calm as i feel it's really important to try and keep the line of communication open.      please plaease advice please !!!!
definetly smoking weed eating all that food is called the munchies,he is displaying all the classic signs,it is good that you did not yell you definitly need to talk to him, of course he will deny but keep talking to him maybe the doctor can do a drug test to confiem use and also talk to him good luck and keep posting it will help