Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Well thats over now.. back to business
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Well thats over now.. back to business

Apparently the posts were deleted.. so clean slate.. I don't know if it was reported you if Medhelp is just watching us like hawks.. Any way like i said... Respond instead of react..

How is everyones day??? I have been having some cravings today.. I don't usually get them too much.. But today.. being home.. mouth hurting.. headache... its the kinda day i would have ate a bunch of pills. I of course didn't.. but I wanted to..
Tags: Addiction, get better
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Today has been bad for me also very intense cravings I almost caved in but its to late now to do anything anyway, thank god! At least I know I'm not fighting this deamon alone! Somehow that does make me fell better.
Blank
182493_tn?1348056515
Thanks for posting... we are in this together..
Blank
You sure are getting your share of medical affictions lately!!! I think it's time the bad luck goes somewhere else!!!!!!! Your tough and you are taking it all in stride!  What is the date you are shooting for to end your taper?  Hang in Stephanie....it's getting close and hearing about pngscared and raspberrybaret and their successful taper, you will be the next one we want to hear about!
Thanks for being a peacemaker....we needed that today!
Marcie
Blank
182493_tn?1348056515
Oh i will get there don't you worry.. It'll be here before you know it.. Like said before with my string of bad luck my quit date is a secret.. I am not jinxing myself.. I will end up with a broken leg or something..
Blank
Good Point!!!!!!LOL
Blank
177003_tn?1266273955
It's so good to see people helping one another. Last Thursday was my lastest taper on the fentanyl patch. I have had four tapers and the closer I get to being off of them, the worse the w/d gets. Can't eat, can't sleep, taking actiq for rls, fever, chills, living in the bathroom.

It's so good to see both of you. With any luck, I will be able to stay on the forum for a while tonight. Didn't do so well last night or the night before. It's got to get better!!!!!!!!

Hugs....LS
Blank
182493_tn?1348056515
It will get better i promise... healing takes time... we are hear for you... good to see you tonight..
Blank
182493_tn?1348056515
you said you were taking actiq for RLS is that the lolly ones??
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...