Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Were my eyes always this blurry?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Were my eyes always this blurry?

I can't remember! I only know I really have to blink a few times to make out anything on my phone, and everything has a little halo around it. Is this from withdrawals? Will it go away?
Hey I am having the exact same problem...eyes out of focus and kind of burning...and red!!  Is this a normal WD symptom?  Blinking all the time to try to see clearly...
yeah this is normal.It will get better.I couldn't see right for about 18 days once after.
You can try artificial tears for the blurry vision. Especially if blinking clears things up. Not sleeping and some of the Thomas recipe will dry your eyes out.  Systane or optive are some of the better tears out there. you can get them in the contact lens section of the store. They feel great if you keep them in the refrigerator and put them in cold!
I had the same problem for a month or two after getting clean. I couldn't figure out why at the time, but it cleared up eventually. I am actually glad to hear that it is normal. Annoying, not normal!
This is one of the many withdrawal symptoms I had as well. Strange things pop up...it's not just rls or insomnia or intestinal issues. I also started to stutter, have hypersensitivity to sounds and could not put a sentence together because of what I called "mush brain". The good news is it all goes away. I really started to feel more normal around 30 days so hang in there...it does get better...just be prepared for odd symptoms to happen.  Good luck!
I meant, annoying BUT normal! Sorry.
If this doesnt clear up you may want to see your eye doctor.
EXACT same thing happened to me.  Went on for a few months.  Even now, every once in awhile, I'll have some blurry issues, but they pass much quicker now.

I was told when I posted here back in August that it was most likely from lack of sleep and if not.... that I should go to the dr.

Since I was one of the FEW that was actually sleeping and didn't have the luxury of going to an eye dr.....I just rode it out.  All better now:)
This too shall pass~

Yep, my eyes felt puffy, achey (achy), teary, achey (achy) and blurry.   Ugh!  
I for sure had this, and I mentioned on a post way back in my first week or two that my pupils were huge. ( my 16 y/o daughter pointed that out) with huge pupils, it made my vision very blurry.
I skipped supplements and my stomach and heart meds to make sure it was wd, not medical, and it was. Four weeks and they returned to normal.

I think it's 100% wd related, to ease your mind, but as Sarah said, I would get it checked, but only if it persisted to two month or more.

You didn't mention your pupil size, but check sometime. Mine weren't always huge, but more often than not. And using a flashlight trying to see if they would change didn't help! Strange symptom!
OMG...you are so right!!, my pupils are huge!!!  I'm assuming that its part of this overall process and this too, will pass.  If not will get 'em checked out in a few weeks!  Thanks for the insight. :)
When we are using our pupils are pinpoint, so it makes sense that the opposite of what the pills did for us, so does our eyes.   The pills gave us a mood lift, energy, pain relief, slow down our digestive tract and on overall sense of well being.   Take them away and our mood is awful, no energy, lots of pain, the runs, anxiety and just feel like cr*p.  The pills never helped me sleep, they jacked up my  mind, so take them away and all I want to do is sleep.  I was one of the few that was able to sleep.  It is amazing how the body mends itself after all the damage we do to it.    
LOL!  Thanks CrunchyRocks for making my evening!!!!  >>>>"Annoying, not normal!"
I had that too, but I had no idea it was a withdrawal symptom!  It lasted about 10 days for me.  It was more annoying than anything...mostly because I just thought I was aging really fast!
Well I guess I'm not alone! I checked my pupils once and they were normal/would dilate with light. I'll have to check again. Right now I'm way too comfy :) I've been off everything for 17 days, and I don't think it's as bad as it was. I'm just surprised how bad it still is. I used to wonder how people could be taken by surprised by AutoCorrect, now sometimes after texting I almost expect to see what I wrote  come up on Damn You AutoCorrect.
I know my pupils were so huge, I had no eye color! So the huge pupil thing started going away after week 2, then it was sporadic until leaving for good after a month.
Isn't it ironic I didn't want to leave home because I so looked high lol?