What about nutmet
Does nutmeg help in drug withdrawal?  I got the idea from Malcom X, the movie
Just in case you missed it, nutmeg can help some but don't expect miracles. It's very toxic if taken in large amounts, which is why it generally isn't used. (It can cause death).
hummm that is the first time I have heard that .I will see if I can find anything
The main active ingredient in nutmeg is myristicin, although scientists speculate that there are other ingredients contributing to the intoxicating effects. Doses of five or more grams of nutmeg are considered acute nutmeg poisoning. In doses of five to fifteen grams of shredded or powdered nutmeg, effects are similar to those of amphetamines, including euphoria, visual distortions, and hallucinations in higher doses. This high is not without consequences, though. Nutmeg can cause dehydration, body pain, nausea, fever, and even convulsions. Large doses put the user at risk of Nutmeg Psychosis which is a psychiatric disorder characterized by hallucinations, excitement, irritability, and depression. There is no immediate cure to Nutmeg Psychosis, so the patient will need to wait 24 to 36 hours for effects to subside. High doses also put the user at risk of irreversible liver damage.

Sounds a bit extreme. Withdrawals from opiates don't kill you.
yeah i would say stay away from the nutmeg
I like it on my eggnog. Maybe that's why the holidays are such a good time!