What are signs of smoking heroin??
My boyfriend has been addicted to heroin (smoking it) for almost a year. He was clean for 2 months then relapsed about 2 weeks ago. He got some subutex & suboxone from a friend and has been taking it for the past 2 weeks. He admitted that after his relapse he started taking oxys ( 3 20mg a day) for about 3 days. He swears he's not using anymore-just minimal ammounts of the subutex. What signs should I look for & does anyone have any advice as far as     how to help him???
I don't know much about heroin but be patient, you will get some answers. The people on here really know what they are talking about!
As an ex H user myselfi can only give you what i think the signs may be. When i used my pupils were so small, amost non-existant. I personally think tat thi was my noticeable feature. When i smoked loads, my voice went very harsh and croaky! When i took a huge amount i was constantly nodding off, i would try to keep awake but i couldnt help close my eyes. My head was like it was constantly bobbing up and down......trying to fight the urge to *gouche*, (let go).

I hope this helps some.
As for your question on how to help him....well he really must want to help himself. If he really does then your support will be the best thing for him!!!! He will need you so much but dont forget to think about yourself also.
Take care and i hope all goes well.