Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
What day am I on?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

What day am I on?

okay you guys have been great!  I really appreciate the support you have all shown.  Today is 30 days without any pills.  And 13 1/2 days no sub.  What day do I count as my sober date?  I weened the whole tim while on sub except the two days I stayed at the say dose.  I jumped at .125 mg 2 x's a day except the last.  I ask this because when does your body start healing?  Sleep has been the worst part, besides that I had no with draws except that lead feeling and unmotivated in the beginning.  I've really been blessed but when does my body start feeling normal again?  Thank you all! One day at a time, you can do this!

I know weekends are slower but let me know what you think.   Anyone thinking you can't do it you certainly CAN!  Think positive
Sorry posted from my phone didn't think the first one posted
Congrats on both 30 days and 13 days!!  Either one is still a great accomplishment.  Give yourself a bit more time to feel normal.  Our bodies have been thru the mill and it will take time to heal.   Exercise and fresh air will help a ton.  Stay positive and keep moving forward!!