Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
What did I take?!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

What did I take?!

I was using Cocaine for about three months twice a week but it was so pure that a line would make me feel good for almost a full hour! Well I told the dealer it was going to be the last time I do it and whatever he gave
Me had me so out of whack, my teeth were grinding but I wasn't numb or energized, in fact I was depressed and in a low energy mood. I was losing my mind though, I felt like ruling the hairs out of my head, I was indecisive about what I wanted to do, finally when I smoked some weed I felt better, I was going insane. The next day my face got extremely elastic and the day after my face sucked up n I lost 12 pounds in those two days off a mere gram of this substance, when I put it on my gums it did not get numb! Does anyone know what in the world happen to me or what I took!?!
Tags: what ??, Bad cocaine, white substance
sounds like crystal meth to me
Sounds like it was Meth.
meth