Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
What exactly does soma show up as in pee tests?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Im wondering because I had a urine test at the er and they told my bf (cuz they knocked me out from anxiety) that all they found was aspirin. I had been taking the somas to calm me down (sometimes they help better than the benzos and theyre not addictive to me anyways).
It shows for what it is a Benzo
soma is a BENZO? how is that possible? Its considered a muscle relaxant (yea i know valium is too) but then how can you get somas off the net (when you cant get valium or other benzos) and the sites only sell stuff like flexeril, etc...plus in california (at least back in 02 it wasnt even a controlled substance).
to clarify....i meant yea you can get narcotics from the net but i meant without medical records.