What helps withdrawal headaches&Joint pain? What is safe to take????
I am 27 days percocet free! Yea!  I also in the past was an alcholic.  I didn't drink anymore until I tried to quit the percocet.  Now I am 27 days free from alcohol and percs.  I was taking about 8-10 percs (10-325) for about a year.  Before I took Vicodin for 2 years but not abuseing it.   I am very happy to be clean but I am suffering terribly from joint pain in legs and headaches.  I take Advil for joint pain and if the headache is bad I take Excedrin.  Does anyone know when this might subside? Is excederin safe for me to take?  Any help is greatly appreciate.  I am female and 41.
Rebound headaches and pain are very common with wd's.  If this doesnt get better soon i would go and see the doctor.  Our brain plays some pretty heavy games with us when we clean up and pain is the major one.  Are you doing anything with recovery care?
Yes...I am going to several AA or NA meetings a week. And seeing a counselor for treament of PTSD.  I appreciate your response and any further help you can give!! Thanks !