What is Temazepam
So i went to the dentist and got evaluated for my wisdom teeth to be taken out. I was on day 3 when i went and i had anxiety like no other the dentist gave me a script for temazepam and  extrastrenght vicodin witch is what i was quiting like to say now on day 6. But on next wednesday i might be put back thats the day i go. Im going to try and not fill the script unless i just cant tollerate the pain. Is temazepam addictive? He gave me 30 of those too! I dont want any kind of medication i thought last day one was it. Uhh so frustrated. Any advise is helpfull!
temazepam is a sleeping tablet iv used when coming off opiates ,as long as yuo've not got a problem with benzo's they will be fine ,
you won't get addicted by just taking 30.
what drug is in vicodin
temazepam is a weak benzo..helps with anxiety and sleep like heathag said...short term use as prescribed should cause no problems
in europe its abused for its euphoric effects..its supposedly has more euphoria than other benzos...its widely abused...less in the US.....xanax is more often abused here..i think temazepam its weak as far as benzo...15mg is equivalent to 10mg diazepam
it can be addictive, just as any other benzodiazepine
you obvoiusly havent tried temazepam then....it is strong, strong! ive tried them all and it is the strongest for me.
Temazepam helps during Opiate withdrawal. It helps with sleep tremendously.