What is a stronger pain reliever??
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows which is stronger....
percocet 5-325 or vicodin 7.5-750

I had been taking the percocet for a kidney infection, but my new doctor just gave me the vicodin, so i am worried that it is not going to be strong enough for me.  
I think percocet.  But that's opinion.
I thought that pain medicine was BAD for your kidneys?  I had dozens of bladder infections when I was abusing and when I came clean to my doctor, she said that was why...?
perc is stronger...basically 40mg of vicodin is 25 of perc. Give or take a few mgs lol   Google it, the info is out there. usually they say perc is 1.5 vic hope that helps.
vics ,will be fine for a kidney infection. Most doctor don't prescribe narcotics for kidney infections .do you have some type of cronic kidney problem
I was prescribed percocet once for a kidney infection...I was young and I just thought I had a severe flu w/bad back pain. (sorry for the tmi but no burning when i urinated) So anyhow I ignored it for a week b/c like I said I was young and didn't have insurance finally I was so dehydrated and my back was hurting so bad I was taken to the ER. So they did prescribe the pain rx due to the severity of the pain I was in and how far I let it go. I have known others that have been prescribed narcs for kidney infections also.
Just my two cents!
well, that doctor wasn't the brightest bulb if you know what I mean.  that's why I found another :)