Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
What is the Half Life of Hydrocodone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

What is the Half Life of Hydrocodone

Anyone know the half life of hydro?  How many days would it take to completely get it out of your system going cold turkey if your already down to 3 a day.  (10/325) / day.  On what day would you feel normal?
I don't think it has a half life and would not show on a UA after about 3 days. How long to feel normal would depend on how long you've been taking it and how many daily.  Are you addicted?
Half life is 3.8 hours, which means that after almost 4 hours half of whatever you took is out of your system. So if you took 30 mgs on Friday at 6pm  at 10 pm 15mgs would be left. At 2 am 7.5mgs would be left. 6am 3.75mgs would be left. ect..
its has a half life of approx. 4 hours
lol,, Thats the half life?  I thought it was just called the amount of time you'd be high on them. lol