Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
What the thoughts of Elimidrol??

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

What the thoughts of Elimidrol??

Hello I have had cancer for 3 years and been taking oxycodone for the last 3 years . I am down to 35 mg a day. I am really afraid of ct so I seen online Elimidrol which does offer financial assistance if needed. I just ordered it . I was wondering if this has helped people with with drawl  ..Thanks so much.
Hi amanda~

I would discuss this with your doctor due to the ingrediants in the Elimidrol especially if you are taking any other meds.  Herbal supplements can interfere with them.  The actual product looks like it has good stuff in it.  We usually recommend most of them to take actually.  Let us know how it goes and please stay close to the forum here as we are a great support!!
Yes yes it did. Helped ALOT!!!
I just got mine today I did take my 1/2 5mg and drank the day time. I am determined to get this done and not turn back, Can you message me and let me know how it worked .Thank you so much...
Thank you I dont take any other meds beside muti vit and xanax sometimes. There not gonna help get me off these and tapering is not gonna help.
I ordered elimidrol and used it.  It didn't nothing for me.  My fiancee used it and it didn't  do anything for him either.  Good luck.  I hope it's different for you.  
Well I been taking it for 3 days but this my second day clean . Im doing okay just craving...
Avatar n tn
Yes, that product helps a ton, I wouldn't have made it without it.

Just hang in there though, each day gets better and the cravings take time. Your body wants opiates but each time you say no then the cravings lose.
On day 3 and been using Elimidrol and not much withdrawl (withdrawal) only cravings.