What to do about coke????
Rapid shallow breathing but it felt like i could not get enough air and i smoke so i still had to smoke alot! my heart was racing so fast I though i would die :(  I was having these weird thought and ideas. getting cold and hot.  My arms were shaking and my fingers and legs and feet my whole body was moving and i couldnt stop and it tingled. I really felt like i was dying.... I can't explain it. i got really sad that night and did around a gram of some pure stuff, and with in minutes i was shacking and could walk. it now 5 am and im still shacking and sucking on a baby binky. i do coke once a week or maybe every other and have been doing it for about a month now. why did this happen was it cause i took it all at once? or jsut to much? it been a while since i took it but i want more now cause i was really mad and sad and it made me fell so much better. what do i do? any help :(
WOW. I would have thought you got the hint by now. The stuff is killing you! Why would you want more of something that makes you feel like you are going to die? Silly question, huh?

You need help. Professional help. If there is any way to get into an inpatient treatment center, please consider it. Aside from the drug itself, there seems to be more underlying problems.

Please get the help you need. The next time may be your last.
Hi cash-man, that was quite the reaction.That cocaine even though we experience severe negative physical and psychological consequances has a insatiable(cant get enough)One line/toke is to many and 100 is not enough.I know ive been there,its evil pure and simple.Your handle (Cash-Man)Eventually will be Unimployed and on Welfare Man.I do not wish this on you,unfortunately it is a fact,so like IBClean said get your *** in to Inpatient treatment.Youse that cash to repair the damage and stop the rapid decline.Hang in there john
Ummmmmmm.... That's your bodies way of telling you it didn't like something you did!!!  I had a similar experience the 3rd time I tried Shrooms.  I lost the ability to move every limb on my body.  I was basically paralyzed.  I was fortunate to get to my bed before I lost all mobility.  I could only think, "what's next, my heart"?  I literally went to bed that night saying my prayers because I honestly did not think I was going to wake up the next morning.  I couldn't even pick up a phone to call 911.  Never touched another shroom to this day!  I learned my lesson and I think that you should too.  Don't you think that your experience was a little close for comfort?  Next time it happens you may not be able to tell us about your experience.  Just a thought

Trout
Were you really sucking on a baby binky?  That sounds kinda strange....