Why did i throw up black liquid?
For the past few weeks i have been sick and the only symptoms i have been experiencing are really bad coughs and headaches. I Havnt been drinking,ive had a few cigs like 3 times a week. My gf got me sick as well. she had bronchitis and i still kissed her and we have had sex many times. so yesterday i was eating a bowl of top ramen chicken flavor soup and i was coughing more then usual that day. and about 20 minutes after eating the soup i continue to cough and eventually throw up. i through up all the soup along with this black liquid. ive had no stomach pains or any other symptoms. Whats going on?
-my friends told me that i should see a doctor because i may have thrown up blood that was sitting in my stomach for a while.
you friend was right go see the doctor ASAP
Black liquid usually means old blood.  I'd see a Dr. immediately.
I hope that you are gone by now because that is exactly what you should be doing.....this is no joke here .......it can be serious ....................................
Blood that has been sitting in stomach and partially digested turns black.  Thats why it isn't red like if you had cut yourself. Get to the doctor .....yesterday.
Ok thank you very much everyone