Will my ears ever quit ringing??
I am only in day 8 of taper process! My easr want quit ringing.... errrrg Will this ever stop?
you poor thing....this has been going on for some time now....wish there was someting i could tell you to make it go away.
Omg... I wanna cry at the moment it really does bother me and I have a headache too!  I do have some meds in me but I am still in pain! :(
ringing and a headache...that would drive me crazy!!!!
Buttercup.....it is- and my left calf is soooo acheing... I guess thhis is part of detoxing?????
great....more for me to look forward too...as if loosing my hair wasnt enough..lol
Going to Grocey store tonight.  Is there anymore vitimins I should get?  

I have been taking a multi vit, Liquid B-12, Pottisum
the l-tyrosine may be of help...i ordered a multi amio acid which has that and every other one you could think of...just waiting for the darn stuff to come in.
Ange..go see an ENT he will help you with your ringing ears.
it is actually gg's ears..but thank you for the suggestion
Really can they help?
It may be something as simple as wax build up. Murine makes a product called "earigate" that works good. Can't hurt to give it a try before spending who knows how much on a specialist. If it continues after that then you should see a doctor.
hey I have that too. could be caused by prolonged exposure to loud anything. Bothers you most at night? I turn on a fan & face it to the wall. this should make a nice even consistant white noise that will drown out the ringing.
Oh and when you are tapering anything your addicted to, you will ache anywhere that bugs you enough to reach for relief. if its a headache, Try an alternative. Like a cold damp washcloth folded & lay it across your forehead in the center. if its coming from a tence jaw from anexity try some valerian root. will make you drowsey too so take that before bed. Hope this helps.

Tommy
i didn't do a taper like you're currently doing, but i do know that after i went through the first few days of my WD stages, my ear started to ring. i did an ear irrigation and everything like another member here suggested. nothing worked. to make matters worse, i did the whole detoxing thing at home and without the assistance of a medical professional like so many of us choose to do [without a doctor's help, etc.] and here i am 413 later, i have lost hearing in my left ear.

obviously, i eventually went to the doctor, and they told me that i waited too long. when you have ringing in your ear for a long period of time, and it doesn't stop - then you need to go and see a specialist before routing yourself to any other option. but then again, maybe that was just the doctor talking, who knows? either way. i wish i had gone sooner.
I guess I better go soon if it dont stop.  Thank you for your advise.. Im really for this whole process to be over.  I kinda want to jump off but I dont want to put by body thru anymore stress.

I feel like that is double standard because I am still takeing 22.5mg a day and it make me feel guilty...
WITH time they will stop right now all your senses are kinda hyper reactive ringing in ther ears is maddening check your B/P at one of those station at the pharmacy high b/p can cause that other then that there are a few homeopathic cures they sell that are supose to work never tryed them but need to tenititis will drive you crazy and its part of my brain disorder good luck with this and God bless......Gnarly