Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Will naproxen and benzos help with withdrawl(withdrawal)?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I know naproxen is an anti-inflamatory, will that help the aches from tapering off methadone. And is it ok to ask my meth doctor for a sleep aid?
naproxen is a fine I would discuss any thing else with your doctor I would steer clear of the benzos they are highly addictive you do want to trade on addiction to another plus I thought there were some interactions with benzos and methadone that could be very serous  even fatal..
it is not advised to take benzos while on methadone..benzos are addictive so often not the best choice..if u r on methadone then tapering off with ur drs help is advisable..ask him for a safe drug to sleep..many use clonidine to help wds and sleep..phenergan is another drug that is not addictive that may help u sleep..talk to ur dr..what is ur current dose of methadone?
My current dose is 20mg. My meth doctor did prescribe me benzos before but I could only take one if I really needed it and it could only be every second or third day.