With drawls/ thomas recipe
Hi everyone. Today is my 4th day of WD from high doses of oxy. I have been taking suboxone, but the last time I quit opiates -2 years ago -I also used Suboxone, and  I had bad suboxone withdrawls about 3 days after my last dose. So, I don't know if I should take anymore sub, or not. My first day I took 1 and 1/4 pills, the second day 1 pill, and yesterday 1 pill. Any suggestions would really help. I still feel very shakey, bad headache, and my legs and back hurt like a bi#*h! I remember the last time I quit oxys to be so much easier than this time. Is this just my imagination messing with me, or is it because I had been taking a much higher dosage of the oxys? Has anyone else experienced this?  Also, what is the thomas recipe for lack of energy?
Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. Anyone who has not experience opiate hell, just doesn't get it.