Withdrawal-Ease?
Hi all,
I don't check in here as often as I should so maybe this has been discussed already. I just noticed an ad that pops up on the site here for a product called Withdrawal-Ease. Supposedly it helps you get through the early stages of narcotic withdrawal. Has anyone tried it? If it works it could be a huge help to a lot of struggling people.
Hi! I have read mixed reviews about the Withdrawal Ease. Some say that it worked for them, while others say they got the supplements in the Thomas recipe. Some have said that buying the ingredients separately is more expensive. Basically I used Immodium, Gatorade or Powerade or Vitamin Water, a multivitamin, bananas for potassium which helps with the restless legs. B12 helped too, and I have read that others used a full B Complex, which I may get for myself. I also use Valerian root and Sleepytime tea with lemon, honey, and a peppermint stick. I'm sure others will chime in soon with their experiences.
I went with the Thomas Recipe it seemed to help and the ingredients were under 50 bux.....good luck to you and stay strong!
I take b12 vitamin d and calcium, a prenatal, and using Gatorade. I am picking up bananas later, and I have a small amount of ambien, tho with the rls still didn't sleep much. I am also 30 wks pregnant so Im opting to not take Imodium or anything else, except maybe tylenol. It is safe but the least I can expose my baby to the better, and there are worse things then the runs... at least it keeps me getting up even if it is time walk across the house.
I used Soma (Carsiprodol) the first night or two after I quit. I quickly realized though that I was just substituting one drug for another so I went with nothing after that. It'll be interesting to see what the reviews are.
I used the withdrawal ease! It helped me a lot especially at night! Good luck!
I asked the same question. After a lot of research I found that the Thomas Recipe is almost the same thing and is a lot cheaper because you get more with the Thomas Recipe. It is all up to you though.
Yea it all depends on you n your body. The thomas recipe didn't do anything for me so I was gunna buy the amino acid protocol n online gnc it was over 150$ so I got this stuff instead n it helps me with night time!