Withdrawal from Lyrica
I was in a car accident some years back and have chronic back and neck pain.  I was put on Lyrica a few years ago.  I noticed that if I forgot to take the Lyrica for, like a day or two(was on vacation) then I start to have reactions like: start to feel  very hot and clammy like I am about to get sick with a cold/fever or something, start to feel ill all over the body, it is really awful.  I notived that after I took the Lyrica...this reaction went away.  If I ever need to get off the drug, how can I?  has anyone else experienced this?
Hello!  I was put on Lyrica to help with nerve pain and depression.  What I did was taper off of it and had no side effects at all.
I started taking one every other day for a week, then 1 every 2 days for a week, then so on until you are tapered off.  This is just my experience.  Hope that helps.

I hope something works for you.