Withdrawal headache
Anyone out there get a headache from withdrawal? It's like the worse sinus headache I ever had.
I am at tonight will be day 2 of CT from a month's use of Darvocet and Hydrocodone. I was taking 3 a day, 15mg total a day

Should I take Advil, or just gut it out?

Thanks a lot:)

Support for all:)
Take motrin..it was the only thing that helped my headache.  My headache was so bad it went into my teeth...still does sometimes.  I found that 800 mg motrin worked the best and also helped my body.
Kim
yes advil helps. anything with ibprofin.  advil liquid gels works great, for headaches and they are not addictive in any way. hope this helps.  
this may sound strange, but try feverfew. i grow my own. it is an herb, but you can buy it at most drugstores. that is a specific headache you are getting. i know it well. most of the time, conventional remedies such as tylenol or advil make mine worse. i go out to my garden and eat a few leaves from the plant. it is the only thing that works for me. i don't know how leaves convert into mg's or whatever, so i don't know how many supplements you would need to take. also, i usually need to eat some every 30 minutes or so til it's gone. i have some knowledge of herbs and homeopathic remedies, so please have a little faith. after all. drugs derive from plants! why not go straight to the source. this also works on rebound headaches if anyone suffers from them. hope this helps. peace.   sway
Thanks a lot everyone! I really appreciate it. I am going to try Advil tonight, but get Feverfew a shot tomorrow. Can you get it at GNC? Or stick to Walgreens, CVS?