Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Withdrawal

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Withdrawal

I have had a problem at my house lately and they took my last few pain pills i had and now i am out till i see my doctor on the first I am starting to withdrawal from the oxicotin , I do i treat it to make it better so i dont feel as bad I am a single mother and I cant do it like the way i feel .. Please help me
can u talk to ur dr?  ther thomas recipe may help..u can find it in the health pages..butit is really a long term//or a few month survival kit for those who do not plan on using again..and u r planning to as soon as the 1st comes around...running outa pills early..or people taking them from u ..whichever can really be a bumber...the pills r controlling u and all u can do if u do not wanna give them up is make urself as comfy as possible when u run out....safe drugs can help such as phenergan//any dr will call it in as a rul for any tummy probs...helps u sleep...1/4 pill can help anxiety//for nausea but also an antihistamine so helps the runny nose thing people fet from wds

sumpin for sleep and anxiety will help..try to stay busy if u can//try not to focus on haw bad u feel..go for a walk..MOVE..it releases endorphins u need right now

there is also a pain forum here on medhelp..lots f chronic painers who r not adddicted mentally..many r physically tho..ur post sounds as if u only dependent and have no true addiction to the pills andit sounds as if u always make it each month on ur prescribed dose til someone put a kink in ur mediation regimen bu takin ur pills...never has happened to me but i am sure it is a bumber..who do u think took/stole  them?