Yawns
Can't stop yawning???  I did get over 5 hours sleep last night too.....This happen to anyone else?
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Welcome to the club ! Lol Im on day. 5 too... Yawns are normal with watery eyes for me... Goes away eventually
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1909286 tn?1379438737
   Just another lovely withdrawal symptom!  Gosh, you should see me...I yawn/cough/sneeze all at the same time!..lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
OK good...im in the same boat...watery eyes...etc.  I'm basically at that same stage...Feeling decent over all, how about you?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1909286 tn?1379438737
  Oh yes, I hear you!!!!!...besides all of that crap... I have the WORST aches in my bones!....not like the rls...just like bone aches.....OMG it s*cks!!!!  Oh well, remember it's just temporary and it will pass!  Hang in there......Teri  :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
2026843 tn?1333811224
I HATE the yawns! That is the most annoying symptom of w/d. It goes away eventually and you will feel better.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
2079321 tn?1333666577
Yawning will be around for a while. The T-recipe suggests L-tirosin (spelling?) don't know how that works but you said it turns carbon monoxide into energy
yawning expels toxins like carbon monoxide. Keep yawning Means you're getting better
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources