Yucky taste?
During rapid taper and quitting a lot of Norco
yeah the bad taste in the mouth is usually normal. Often drainage from the sinuses cause a bad tatse in the mouth and sinuses. Since you are off hydrocodone, runny nose, post-nasal drip etc. are very very commom. There are hundreds of causes of all thr different types of bad tastes in your mouth so if you are concerned talk to your doctor.
have you been to your dr. for a check up??? my sister told me that the "coffee ground" smell has something to do with your heart, and i worry cause i know that opiates affect the respitoty system. i dont know for sure, just something i've heard, you might try googling it and see what it comes up with.

hope this helps

luv ya,
tink  :)
GREAT!

Oh well, we'll just have to see where this leads.  I will google, Thanks Darlin'

Kidd