Zofran blocks opinoid withdrawl?
"DoseNation" article states zofran a common antiemetic (nausea) might help block opinoid withdrawl.

"Naltrexone Therapy for Heroin Addiction, Alcohol Addiction, Immune Disorders and HIV ";  Naltrexone produces an increase in the level of endorphins ect........... You can read about these if you search on the words in parenthesis.

One of my Dr.s' agreed today to put me on Naltrexone to see if it will help eleminate the cravings.  I was rather surprised that he didn't seem to flinch at the idea, I think as long as it was non-addictive helped lol   Anyway my little red neck town I live in !!!  the pharmacy here has to order it in tomorrow a.m.   I was just sure that he wouldn't do it for me because others on the web had said that their Dr.s' wouldn't do it for them.    I am figureing that I could try it for a few months as I don't have much else to do in the way of helping myself.  Perhaps others on here have tried it before? If so I would like to know what your thoughts are about Naltrexone.
Thanks,
Ella
Have to find the article ... here's something I dug up for people who aren't addicted to Tramadol (lots of people use it with no problems) and oxy w/d.

I'm recommending it for your reading pleasure:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=tramadol+use+for+opioid+withdrawal&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Interesting, but too much Tylenol in there for "home remedy" status ...
This is an old post, but in case someone checks it: I am on day two of tramadol withdrawal and I am convinced taking ondansetron has helped me. Maybe I'll feel like hell tomorrow and this will change, but so far, for three or four hours after taking zolfram, I am basically okay. I'll check in on this thread again and let you know about tomorrow.