Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
addiction of drugs

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

addiction of drugs

hi all ,my question is that how i can leave the drug addiction i am having spasmo proxyvon for the last 4 years and i tried many times to leave this but no success .plz help me out and give me suggestion how to leave it.  

if u have any  suggestion plz let me know and help me out from this hell life ..

i shall be very thankful to all who pray for my healthy and addicted free life

Thanks & Regards

vicky

hi vicki, sorry your post looks like it got lost in  the shuffle.  i am not familiar with your drug of choice, but you can taper.  have you tried to cut back on your doses and staying there til you stabilize and then drop again?  i will try google and see if it is okat to quit cold turkey on this one...
i didnt find much on the net about it.  ask your pharmacists if it is okay to stop c/t...let us know what you decided...there is lots of support here...
The active ingredients of the drug are similar to our darvon......spamso contains propoxyphene napsalate (darvon) and dicylcomine (bentyl)...........it may be stopped cold turkey with no hazard of siezure. The bentyl is for stomach concerns so emetrol and immodium should be available. The propoxyphene is a miniature analgesic along the synthetic opiate lines........use the Thomas Recipe (rt hand side of screen listed as Health Pages) and the Amino Acid Protocols (listed in same place) - - - -  - - - keep posting here for support and to ask questions. You need to stop the spasmo - many people inject it - and it doesnt dissolve too well......subsequently there is a huge number of people having limbs amputated as a direct result of abusing the spasmo!!   Best of luck to you......eagl
Listen to theeagle......he knows what he is talking about......We are here for you and will support you on getting thru this..........sara