Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
addiction

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

addiction

female,55 , in the past whenever i have tried to come of psychiatric meds it hasn't last long coz of eye pain and being afraid of the night, the  silence and nightmares.  my pdoc has asked me to reduce the psychotic meds but asked me to keep the benzo for sleep. actually it my  night problem, i mean the terror of the silencewhen awake and nightmares when i asleep.  does anyone know what to do with this problem of mine.

regards
selfsilly
Hi!  I'm really glad you posted, but really-around here-we just give people help for addiction issues.  As far as  your problem, I'd suggest talking to your physician.

Good luck to you!  Oh......also, there may be a forum for psychological questions.  Click on the top left of page on "forums" and it'll give you a list.  : )